Department of Spatial- and Environmental Planning

Studying abroad (outgoings)

There are various possibilities to spend parts of your studies abroad.

Studying in Europe

The least complicated way is a semester abroad in Europe. It can be supported financially by the EU-programme ERASMUS+, if there is an official ERASMUS-cooperation between the TU Kaiserslautern and the favoured university in Europe.
An overview of current cooperations of the Faculty of Spatial Planning can be found


Studying outside Europe

If you want to study at universities outside of Europe, you usually have to organize your stay individually. A possibility to finance it is a scholarship, i.a. from the German Academic Exchange Service ("DAAD").

An overview of current cooperations of the department of spatial planning can be found here.

Zum Seitenanfang